Crew Nation 2nd Round Grants
Crew Nation. Second Round
Live events have been on pause for over a year now and Crew Nation knows many in our community are struggling to make ends meet. Starting today, we’re opening second-round grants to give additional money to those in need of emergency funding to cover critical costs such as housing, food, and extreme medical expenses. This application is open to previous Crew Nation grant recipients who meet the eligibility requirements outlined below.
In the application, you must provide a description of your critical expenses and submit support documentation. If accepted, you will be awarded $1,000 USD via PayPal. Applicants with the greatest need may be considered for a larger award based on their situation, the documentation provided, and availability of Crew Nation funds.
Please note: This is a needs-based application for individuals with emergency expenses and applying does not guarantee acceptance. The link to the application along with detailed instructions and the eligibility requirements are located below.
If you have questions on eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Forward Foundation
To qualify, you:
• Are a live music crew member and received a grant under a previous Crew Nation application
• Have worked in the music industry for 5+ years
• Are currently unemployed
• Are not receiving ongoing government support that covers 50% or more of your income prior to the COVID shutdown
• Do not have more than three (3) months in savings or income to cover your basic living expenses (e.g.-housing, utilities, food, transportation)
• Must provide documentation of need in the form of bills and bank statements
• Must provide proof of identity