Entertainment- Stage Hand Doswell, VA
2 days ago
Overview Join the team responsible for making sure the shows at Kings Dominion run smoothly! Work alongside our Performers and Show Ushers in a high energy environment to help create unforgettable moments during our shows that our guests won’t soon forget! Responsibilities
• Assists in show production.
• Learn and run cues during the show and insure correct timing.
• Responsible for maintaining park shows and other entertainment attractions during the season.
• Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
• Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications • Resume with related experience and education is required.
• Must be 16 years of age or older.• Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
• Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age orolder, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
• Must have open Availability