Job Announcement: Crew Coordinator
Our friends over at Bigger Hammer Production Services are looking for a Crew Coordinator in Long Beach CA. If interested read below and follow the link to apply.
Who Are We?
We are a premier provider of stagehands, AV technicians, rigging services, stage management, production management, and crew labor coordination for concerts, events & productions across the greater Los Angeles area, Southern California, nationally, and beyond.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Crew Coordinator that can thrive in a fast-paced creative and entrepreneurial environment to coordinate job requests from clients and ensure appropriate staffing for all open jobs.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Schedules crew to ensure proper coverage for each assignment
- Communicates effectively with crew, office staff and clients and provides information as requested
- Supplies Crew Chiefs with call sheets, mobile time cards and maintains scheduling records
- Communicates specific requirements of each assignment including location, schedule, dress code and parking instructions to individual crew members
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date and detailed crew availability and scheduling conflicts
- Responsible for managing the Schedule of Events and ensures daily completion
- Assists the Production Coordinator as needed
- Performs office functions including answering telephones, e-mailing, greeting guests
- Serves in on-call capacity on rotating schedule
- Performs other related duties as required
We’re Excited to Meet You Because…
- Knowledge of theatrical equipment including video, sound, lighting
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets/Docs and Internet required, FileMaker Pro highly desirable
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff, clients and vendors, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to recall conversations and situations in order to improve customer and employee satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills, positive attitude, and initiative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative and resourceful
- 1- 2 years experience in management of live events and interacting with clients
- 1-2 years scheduling crews for live events preferred
- 1-2 years in office environment/administrative experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
What Else You Should Know…
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See the Job Description for further information about this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Our company follows the State and Local Masking Requirements for all employees in all job locations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Long Beach, CA 90805: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Brief description of your Event Management Experience.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Live Event management: 1 year (Required)
- Office/Administrative: 1 year (Required)
All qualified personnel should follow the link and apply: https://www.biggerhammer.com/#crew