Join 4Wall Europe - a global video, lighting, rigging company - to gain real-world experience in delivering AV and lighting to high-end concerts, tours and festivals around the world.
With 3 UK locations and 11 across the US, 4Wall works with some of the best-known brands and artists around the world, delivering the very latest video, lighting and rigging equipment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Prep Technician to join our 4Wall team in Aylesbury, our location best known for delivering large-scale AV to some of the largest festivals in Europe, including Parklife, Glastonbury and Boardmasters, and biggest tours around the world, including for Coldplay, The Stereophonics, Liam Gallagher and more.
The position would suit a recent graduate ready to kickstart their career in the events industry at a forward-thinking global company, with the opportunity to transition from an in-house warehouse role to travelling and working onsite at concerts and tours around the world.
- Prep a variety of cutting edge equipment
- Pull, collate, and scan equipment for checkout and report any shortages
- Scan returned equipment, report any missing or damaged items, and ensure equipment is returned to the correct, designated storage area
- Test, clean, and maintain equipment per 4Wall standards
- Support in house test builds of equipment
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vans and trucks, with the regular stock taking of equipment.
- This is a warehouse based role, however there may be occasions where you will be asked work as part of our Technical team out on the road, assisting with rigging and de-rigging.
Qualifications and Pre-Requisites
- Ability to carry out frequent manual handling tasks.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good dexterity, visual abilities and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness and flexibility to facilitate overtime and occasional travel as required, including early mornings, late evenings and some weekend working.
For more information about 4Wall and the work we deliver, visit us at https://europe.4wall.com/
If you are self-motivated, flexible and have the required skills and abilities, together with the desire to work with some of the most exciting technologies around, get in touch.
Interested in applying? Click here to view more info and apply online. (Opens in new window)