We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced administrator to join our team.
Based at our Blackburn office, and working closely with our Production Support Manager, you will meticulously coordinate a variety of administrative tasks to keep our projects running smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a varied administrative role, a flexible can do attitude, outstanding organisation skills, the ability to work well under pressure and the desire to work as part of a collaborative team to help us deliver exceptional client service.
- Booking technicians to jobs, both internal staff and external freelancers.
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Producing appropriate documentation for all jobs allocated to you
- Providing adhoc administration support to the Sales team.
- Arranging vehicle passes for venues.
- Ensuring all staff and freelance technicians have the correct company uniform and paperwork for each Job.
- Liaising with Sales departments daily in relation to all logistical/operational requirements
- Ensure the accuracy of job details on our systems.
- Supporting with the maintenance of the freelancer database.
- Assisting the Production Support Manager with freight procedures for entering and exiting show sites if required.
- Assisting with processing purchase orders.
- Maintaining and distributing health and safety documentation as per requirements.
- Fielding incoming phone calls.
- Monthly supply orders for kitchens and office stationary
- Greeting visitors and monitoring the premises pass system.
- Assisting with the collation of paperwork for audits.
Qualifications and Pre-Requisites
- Previous administrative experience is essential
- Good level of IT Skills
- Strong organisational skills and planning ability
- Excellent communication skills Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required to ensure the accuracy of our data
- A positive minded self-starter who is able to use initiative
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- A great team player.
- Experience in logistics and/or the lighting and events industry would be advantageous but not essential.
Full time. 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
If you are self-motivated, flexible and have the required skills and abilities together with the desire to work in company who are committed to career growth and development, get in touch.
Interested in applying? Click here to view more info and apply online. (Opens in new window)