Senior Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced and client focused Senior Account Manager to join our growing team.
Based at our head office in Harlow, you will be responsible for managing and developing designated client accounts, whilst also actively growing your own portfolio of business.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing high end client portfolios within the AV industry, a flexible can do attitude, outstanding organisation and communicaion skills, the ability to work well under pressure and the desire to work as part of a collaborative team to help us deliver exceptional client service.
Role and Responsibilites
- Ensuring close liaison and developing exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Providing professional knowledge and expertise.
- Establishing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products.
- Preparing client quotations and proposals.
- Liaising with our in-house technical staff to ensure that our clients receive the right level of technical input where it is required.
- Liaising internally cross departmentally to ensure the highest level of service is received and all jobs are carried out in accordance with client specific requirements.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date record of all client communications.
- Using our company system to log all bookings and produce paperwork for client approval and signature.
- Conducting client visits as necessary and appropriate.
- Achievement of specific projects and targets as set and defined by senior management.
- Working with the Directors to identify and access new markets/ clients.
- Participating in exhibitions and events as and when required.
Qualifications and Pre-Requisites
- A strong, proven background in managing a client portfolios in a fast paced sales/customer service/account management environment within the Audio Visual events industry.
- A good standard of education and a professional approach.
- The ability to understand client needs and aim to exceed expectations (as we believe superior client service is key).
- Strong organisational skills and planning ability.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Flexibility to deal with the demands of working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A positive minded self-starter who’s able to use initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible to the demands of the event industry. Being part of the ‘live events industry’ means there are no second chances!
- A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling us to deliver great events for our clients.
- A great team player.
If you are self-motivated, flexible and have the required skills and abilities together the desire to work with some of the most exciting technologies around in a company who are committed to career growth and development, get in touch.
Interested in applying? Click here to view more info and apply online. (Opens in new window)