We are looking for an experienced AV Technician to join our team at 4Wall UK HQ in Harlow, Essex.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to work with the latest technology, with the space to grow and develop within the role.
Travelling worldwide and working with some of the best global brands around, you will be responsible for the delivery, installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment used in live events, retail, permanent install, exhibition, and studio environments.
Role and Responsibilities
- The set up, operation, and breakdown of equipment pertaining to an event.
- Providing on site technical support to our clients as required.
- Assisting in the execution of specific projects from concept to delivery, when required.
- Working as part of a team, providing technical assistance to other Technicians as necessary.
- Pulling and prepping equipment for jobs.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of vans/trucks.
- Ensuring accurate completion of paperwork.
- Following safe working practices and maintaining health and safety standards to ensure that you, your co-workers, clients, and members of the public are kept safe.
- Occasionally assist with warehouse duties.
- Attending and participating in training as required.
- Any other reasonable ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Pre-Requisites
- Broad knowledge of audio, video, networking, and lighting techniques is essential
- Demonstrated technical/electronics training, and/or experience within the AV live event industry is required
- Must have good troubleshooting and repair skills
- Must be creative and resourceful, team-oriented, have a positive attitude and great customer service skills, with strong communication skills, and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to take directions as well as a multitask in a fast-paced environment without supervision
- A full, clean driving licence
The duties and tasks of this position require the employee to regularly stand and walk, as well as push, pull, bend, climb, reach, twist, and kneel, and lift and/or move 25kg.
Other physical requirements of the role include communication, excellent aural skills and visual acuity such as close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee will not always be in a temperature-controlled work environment and may experience temperature variations due to local weather conditions.
Hours and Availability
Full time – a minimum of 40 hours per week Monday- Sunday.
Overtime will be required as necessitated by the needs of the business which will include early mornings, late evenings and weekends. Global travel and overnight stays will also be required. The ability to facilitate this is key as the needs of the business are paramount.
If you are self-motivated, flexible and have the required skills and abilities together the desire to work with some of the most exciting technologies around in a company who are committed to career growth and development, get in touch.
Interested in applying? Click here to view more info and apply online. (Opens in new window)