We are looking for Freelance Workers with industry knowledge and experience in lighting, video, rigging, and staging to come join the 4Wall team!
What you will be doing: While every day is different at 4Wall, you will be responsible with assisting in loading and unloading trucks, programming/operating, setting up and break down various equipment on site.
What you bring to the table: Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, have regular/mobile access to email for job communication and details, have the ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, be able to stand for extended periods of time and be on time. Programming, Rigging, Leadership Experience are a plus.
What you should know:
- This position is temporary/freelance basis.
- Events are located across the United States. Opportunities can be limited without your own transportation.
- Pay rate varies based on position and skill level
So you want the job, now what?
- Click here to apply. (Opens new window)
- The Hiring Manager will contact you if you are qualified
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Refer them! If they get the job, they’ll owe you one for helping them get an awesome job!
P.S. 4Wall is an EOE.