We are looking for Freelance Workers with industry knowledge and experience in lighting, video, rigging, and staging to come join the 4Wall Boston team!
What you will be doing: While every day is different at 4Wall, you will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, setting up, programming/operating, and breaking down various equipment on site.
What you bring to the table: Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, have regular/mobile access to email for job communication and details, have the ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, be able to stand for extended periods of time, and be on time. Programming, Rigging, Leadership Experience are a plus.
What you should know:
- This position is temporary/freelance basis.
- 4Wall Boston hires for events all over New England, so opportunities can be limited without your own transportation.
- Pay rate varies based on position and skill level beginning at $22/hr.
So you want the job, now what?
- Click here to apply for the job. (Opens new window)
- Upload your cover letter and resume
- The Hiring Manager will contact you if you are qualified
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Refer them! If they get the job, they’ll owe you one for helping them get an awesome job!
P.S. 4Wall is an EOE.