Clair Global is still growing and is looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual to grow our Inbound Warehouse team! This position is full-time, with benefits, that provides an opportunity to work with the best in the business for boldly advancing technology driven experiences through audio, video, systems integration, and more.
Essential Functions: The Inbound Warehouse Associate assumes primary responsibility for the everyday functions of Inbound Gear in the Tour Prep Department, ensuring all gear is promptly checked-in when entering the warehouse.
- Responsible for getting tour gear and warehouse shipments checked-in in a timely manner
- Participate in loading and unloading trucks when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to relate to various groups of internal and external customers
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work and have an aptitude to effectively and efficiently trouble shoot
- Computer literate and enjoys learning new software
- A high school diploma and working knowledge of ERP systems