ROCK LITITZ - JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Reports to: Rock Lititz Campus General Manager
POSITION MISSION: (The essence of the job) This full-time position will provide administrative support
to the Rock Lititz President/CEO and Campus team.
POSITION OUTCOMES: (What must get done and how will we measure success)
• Schedule appointments and tours for Rock Lititz CEO/President and other members of the
• Provide other administrative duties for the Rock Lititz team.
• Replenish supplies in the Rock Lititz Office, located in Pod 2.
• Act as first point of contact to visitors for the Rock Lititz Office in Pod 2.
• Assist with small tasks in the Pod 2 common area, such as plant maintenance, bulletin board
upkeep and other marketing updates.
• Work with the campus team to keep digital signage in Pod 2 updated.
• Provide administrative support for special projects such as Live Event Career Conferences and
Rock Lititz Community events.
• Assist with paperwork related to tenant leases and other related contracts.
• Support the accounting team with filing, as needed.
• Assist with conference room scheduling for tenants or other Rock Lititz Community members.
• Run small errands on an occasional basis.
JOB SKILLS: CRITICAL
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to share information and ideas in writing, in
person and over the phone for mutual understanding.
• Strong computer skills, especially with programs in Microsoft Office.
• One to three previous year’s administrative experience is preferred.
• Ability to work on a team, maintain a positive attitude, and be open to learning.
• Exceptional organization, efficiency, and adaptability are imperative.
• Strong ability to work with people in a friendly, outgoing, and helpful manner.
• Comfortable receiving direction from multiple individuals.
• Must excel in a fast-paced, demanding, and continuously changing environment.
• Willing to work hard, but also have fun in the process.
In addition to the functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect for all clients and co-workers and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. Employee will respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks, and help co-workers when possible. Every level of employee share responsibility for safety/health within this company and all employees are expected to follow all Safety Policies and Procedures; failure to do so could result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
The employee is also expected to perform such other duties and functions as required from time to time