Loader – Stage Hand
Anaheim Ca Area
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries.
Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists.
These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit .
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Espaol, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role: Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production.
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the direction of the stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band Set changes
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening’s event to production crew
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue • Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if required
• Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations • Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible. Job Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma Preferred:
• College Degree Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms