Production Manager Job
- Charlotte, NC, USA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Production Manager is responsible for the on-stage, backstage and other technical details of concerts and events at Live Nation-operated venues and third-party venues throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Coordination between tour/private production and venues. Advancing and obtaining presale technical information, including production needs, rider requirements, staging and capacity changes.
- Interface with local contractors (vendors) and tours, clients renting Live Nation venues and venue production teams when Live Nation is a client at a venue for all show requirements, including stagehands, runners, security, casual labor and rental equipment, with an emphasis on quality, reliability and cost.
- Day of show management of concert/private events from load in to load out, with an emphasis on customer (artist/client) service, adherence to time schedules, sound restrictions and cost containment.
- Show settlement, artist and vendor payments.
- Live Nation representative at scheduled shows for business unit and production and show settlement responsibilities for non-Amphitheater shows in BU, as directed.
- Provide a positive, supportive and tour-centered experience in all backstage areas
- Combination 4 + yrs. experience as Production Manager, promoter rep, or event coordinator required
- Show settlement experience required
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel within the Carolinas market as schedule dictates
- Excellent references
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.