R.O.C.U. Roadies Relief 2nd Round
We are pleased to announce that we are offering a second round of $500.00 grants from our R.O.C.U. Roadies Relief Fund to our members that meet the grant requirements. Please use this link to apply online.
ROCU APPLICATION FOR COVID-19 GRANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
U.S. Citizens Only
Applicants must be able to document participation in the following areas:
• Have at least 4 years of consistent employment in the music industry
• Be a touring or crew personnel, both front of house or backstage staff, who makes 75% or more of your income from this field
• Have worked for a national recording artist or national tour/festival(s)
• We strongly encourage ROCU members to apply
Please include the following items with the completed application (Applications will not be processed without this information)
• A biography, resume, or discography (in .pdf form)
• Documentation of loss of income (copy of your contract, links to event sites listing your involvement in the canceled event, letter/email from employer identifying cancellation, etc.)
• proof of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
Once the application is received by R.O.C.U., our staff will contact the applicant to review the application and gather additional information if necessary. A summary of the application will be compiled and forwarded to the R.O.C.U. Grant Review Committee for approval. The applicant will be notified of the committee’s decision within 4 – 8 weeks.
Please allow 7 – 14 business days for processing
Keep an eye on your inbox. Please understand that we may have received hundreds of applications and are moving as fast as we can to present pay outs to as many people possible. This may take a while.
This one-time $500 grant will be awarded on a case-by-case basis.
Only one application per person or per address
If you have previously received a grant from us you may not apply a second time.
Due to COVID-19 we are only receiving applications online.
R.O.C.U. 2020 Grant will not:
• Offer grants to or pay out grants to a company
• Share your information with any outside entity or company
Note: Deadline for receiving applications will be APRIL 10, 2021. Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis and will be open until funds are completely distributed.