Registration Opens for NAMM’s Believe in Music Week
THE GLOBAL GATHERING TO UNIFY AND SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO BRING MUSIC TO THE WORLD
Believe in Music Week will feature exciting, must-see programming, including some of the best education and entertainment you’ve come to expect from The NAMM Show, along with new content to inspire and connect our global communities. Believe in Music Week is a new digital event, featuring a robust marketplace, cutting-edge education, entertainment and live music, providing a platform to power our industry’s recovery and support those in need.
We envision a world in which the joy of making music is a precious element of daily living for everyone; a world in which every child has a deep desire to learn music and a recognized right to be taught; and in which every adult is a passionate champion and defender of that right.
Founded in 1901, NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) has a mission to strengthen the music products industry and promote the pleasures and benefits of making music.
- Produce successful tradehows that serve our Members and the industry thus ensuring the growth of NAMM’s Circle of Benefits model.
- Recruit and retain Members by making NAMM services an invaluable tool for success
- Convene stakeholders around industry issues to provide tools and strategies to help Members address challenges and pursue opportunities
- Provide relevant and high-value educational programs for NAMM Members
- Promote music education as a right for all children
- Create, fund and market programs, initatives and public relations campaigns designed to encourage people of all ages to make music
- Promote and represent the shared interests of NAMM Members to elected officials and policy makers in the United States
- Expand NAMM’s Circle of Benefits model by pursuing new opportunities globally
- Increase global attendance at NAMM trade shows
- Convene a global coalition of stakeholders around industry issues
Circle of Benefits
Through our Circle of Benefits business model, NAMM reinvests the proceeds from our trade shows and membership to grow the industry through a variety of means, including charitable outreach, lobbying congress and international policymakers, and funding research on the benefits of arts education.
Proceeds from NAMM Shows power our Circle of Benefits business model, driving the industry forward and providing a stable platform for NAMM members, manufacturers, retailers, media and end-users to connect.
Benefits of Participating
- Connect with a global audience of buyers
- Interact with international media
- Generate leads with new prospects
- Build brand & visibility to end-users
- Tell your brand story in a cost-effective way
- Support our industry