Stagehand – The Wiltern
Los Angeles area
The Role: Responsible for ensuring the success of live events by assisting in all general technical needs getting production elements in the venue, on the stage, assembled and then out in the reverse order in a safe, professional manner.
• Install, disassemble and operate general elements of live production in order to create a world-class event
• Performs the load-in & load out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band set changes; placing or removing relevant production items from stage
• Ensure that members of the band(s) and visiting crew(s) have required items needed to perform
• Assist lighting & audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or Production Manager
• Spotlight operation if required
• Assist with maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
• Assist with maintaining and secure house backline, and supplies
• Assist with maintaining curtains, drapes, risers and otherstaging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lamps, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure backstage and stage area is cleared and pre-set for the next event Job Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma Preferred:
• College Degree • Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• 3 years of Stage Hand experience Physical Demands/Working Environment: • Must be able to lift 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner.
Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms