TECH A – ARENA Job
Under the direction of the Entertainment Production Manager, the incumbent assists in the operational functions of the Hard Rock Entertainment Department including set up and tear down of events property wide, performs fabrication, set-up, assembly, and disassembly of all equipment, scenery, wardrobes, instruments and tools necessary for the preparation of professional shows and performances. Assist in day to day operations of department to ensure it functions properly.
- Follow Production policies and procedures related to the entertainment department to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Assist in implementing event operating plans and for Hard Rock Live.
- Assemble and disassemble trusses for lighting shows, soft goods, scenery, drops, curtains, etc.
- Assemble sets and stages, including related light and sound components.
- Load in prior to shows and performances and loads out following shows and performances equipment, instruments, wardrobe, tools, etc.
- Repair and maintain lighting, sound and fly systems, drops, soft goods, stage and stage floor, musical instruments, etc. to avoid delay or cancellation of performances due to malfunctioning equipment.
- Promote positive public/employee relations at all times
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or trade school certificate and a minimum of three (3) years event/ concert production experience performing similar duties required or a combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel,Word required. Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays is required.Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed